Become a Member of Conscious Capitalism Arizona!
Conscious Capitalism Arizona (CCAZ) is part of the global movement designed to help businesses thrive by serving the interests of all major stakeholders. CCAZ exists to inspire conscious leadership, invigorate workplaces, co-create new operating systems and help Arizona area individuals and businesses succeed while serving the greater good, now and for generations to come.
We do this by providing community building events, workshops, executive roundtables and high-quality networking opportunities.
Why Join Conscious Capitalism Arizona?
- Engage and become a member of a truly Global Community – 26 Chapters including 8 International locations
- Access to people, information, special events and other resources and opportunities provided by CCAZ
- Opportunity to share your unique voice and talents within the CC Community
- “A seat at the table” with other Conscious Capitalism Corporate Members to inform the ongoing development of the Movement and organization
- Recognition as a pioneer and leader in support of the growth of Conscious Capitalism AZ
- A platform to tell the stories of the individuals and businesses that are leading the way to make business a force for good Through digital storytelling, we will inspire, educate and unite people around the CC Movement
THREE LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
As a CCAZ member, you will help build a sustainable and thriving community supporting the growth of Conscious Capitalism. CCAZ is part of a global network of U.S. and International chapters, dedicated to help members of our community leverage the power of business for positive change through the practice of Conscious Capitalism.
Individual MembershipMonthly / Yearly
- Membership in the Conscious Capitalism Inc Global Community
- Connect with the Conscious Capitalism Network, Nationally and Globally
- Subscription to Conscious Company Magazine
- Attend Monthly CCAZ Membership Meetings at no charge
- Opportunity to become an Ambassador of Conscious Capitalism
- Discount tickets to CCAZ Community Events
- Special content and webinars specifically for Members of the CCAZ Community
- Recognition as a Corporate Member on the CCAZ Website
- Recognition and promotion as sponsor for three CCAZ events (two monthly events and one community event)
- Includes One Executive Membership
- Includes Five Individual Memberships
- Conscious Capitalism Presentation to your Company / Organization
- Video of your corporate / organizational Conscious Capitalism Story (production costs not included)
- Includes all Individual Membership Benefits, PLUS
- Invitation to Leadership Roundtable Events
- Invitation to Global CEO Summit (subject to eligibility)
- Complimentary tickets to all CCAZ Community Events, plus opportunity to invite one additional guest to attend event for no charge
- Special “Conscious Leader” Development content specifically for Executive Members
Are You A Student?
Become a member of CCAZ through our Student Membership program. Our Student Membership is open and available to any person currently enrolled as a student in an accredited educational institution for an annual fee of $50.00 per year with volunteer hours. Student Members receive the same member benefits as our Individual Members.
Conscious Capitalist Credo
CCAZ members are aligned with the core principles of Conscious Capitalism:
We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity. Free enterprise capitalism is the most powerful system for social cooperation and human progress ever conceived. It is one of the most compelling ideas we humans have ever had. But we can aspire to even more.
Conscious Capitalism is a way of thinking about capitalism and business that better reflects where we are in the human journey, the state of our world today, and the innate potential of business to make a positive impact on the world. Conscious businesses are galvanized by higher purposes that serve, align, and integrate the interests of all their major stakeholders. Their higher state of consciousness makes visible to them the inter-dependencies that exist across all stakeholders, allowing them to discover and harvest synergies from situations that otherwise seem replete with trade-offs. They have conscious leaders who are driven by service to the company’s purpose, all the people the business touches and the planet we all share together. Conscious businesses have trusting, authentic, innovative and caring cultures that make working there a source of both personal growth and professional fulfillment. They endeavor to create financial, intellectual, social, cultural, emotional, spiritual, physical and ecological wealth for all their stakeholders.
Conscious businesses will help evolve our world so that billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, purpose, love and creativity; a world of freedom, harmony, prosperity and compassion.
GET INSPIRED AND TAKE ACTION!
Submit your information below to sign up for our complimentary exploring membership!
As an exploring member, you will receive email updates with the latest information about our chapter, upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.